Friday, September 26, 2008

CARSS!!!

Recently I got a craze for soupin up my car...why wouldnt the craze come...as i have been playing with friends cars for a while now...buying shit load of stuff for them, turbos; exhausts; ECU chips; intercolors and what not...seeing all of them getting their cars to 300- 500hp made me think if i could advise them then why cant i do my own car also...

Suzuki sprint is one of the lightest weighed cars and making its 1.3 injector engine get to 200hp seems easily possible...i have one of them lying with me but the problem is its not a injector but a 1.3 carb...i have had some of the stuff changed such as exhaust system to 2.5" diameter (recomended) and air filter etc enhanced but that wouldnt even give me more than 90 hp with an engine 80 hp in it..its not bad for a car weighing 600kg ... i have tried with a mustang on pick ups from first gear and it does pretty good for the first 3-4 seconds and than mustang catches up with me which isnt bad for a 1.3liters 85hp vs. 4.7litters engine 270hp...

so currently i am looking for paying the fines on my car which are a lot a lot a lot but once i m done with them, i will be lookin for the 1.3 injector engine and then my turbo will be on the go...

and later i would start lookin for a b16 car if not atleast buy a d16 and then again look for a b16 engine and turbo boost it to 300hp on a 900kg car...

3 Comments:

Blogger Goadsworlda@gmail.com said...


Nice Blog I will visit agian

aaj tak live

3:20 AM  
Blogger Goadsworlda@gmail.com said...

Nice Blog I will visit agian

malayalam live

3:20 AM  
Blogger Goadsworlda@gmail.com said...

Nice Blog i will visit again

asianet news live

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home